Tuesday 8 January 2013

chapter 21 resolution 2013#

Bro: jeh, why you can't do this?you're 20 years old. oppss sorry, you're 21 years old now.
Me: ....

dafuq, my bro always remind me how old am i! always scold me why 21 years old still afraid the little tiny brownie cockroach! this is the most annoying thing that my bro keep on reminded me -.-
so he is always my superhero. when i saw this little tiny brownie, i will shout out loud his name. He will come teasing me but after while he will save me :)

i din write down any resolution for 2012.
what happen to me? only 20 post for 2012, nothing much to remember or i just too busy to blog?
I guess both ba :/

i should blog more, is 2013 right now...FOREVER 21 right??

just now i review my old blog, i laugh non stop. what i had done on my previous time? owhhhmyyyogddd !!
i just realize that i wasted so much time on a person, the same person.
i din't said that i regret, he make me laugh make me cry and we loved each other. 

okayyy, my 2013 resolution.
first thing, i want find a boyfie before VALENTINE DAY. *god blessed me pleaseeeee* :(
second thing. i am not that greedy, just same like last year. all my CGPA is 3.0 and above

#3 i want to go pulau redang with tkk !!
#4 must buy myself something as a birthday present, is my 21st birthday ehhh
#5 i want to go singapore to celebrate christmas! goshhh, i finish my exam on 24 dec :(

some more????  why my wish list is so little !! ewww !!


i found this from a blogger.
if you have no idea for your resolution, try on this.

mine word are:  LOVE   EXPERIENCE   POPULARITY 

love - means that i will get a boyfie very soon? :p hope so, hahah!
experience- i will try on different career to gain different experience.
popularity- i have no idea on this

i should set alarm for myself, review this post on 31122013 :D


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment